PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐔 Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Specials, Free Fields, + More!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🐔 Chicken's Junk Drawer o' Specials, Free Fields, + More! >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
art by me
Howdy! Welcome to my eclectic shop. I kinda got too much stuff but I hope yall can find somethin nice!

RULES:

1. Please be specific with what you want. Linking to the pokemon you want is the best, especially if you want a specific gender/nature, but it's not necessary.
  2. Pleeeaaaase don't use templates/CSS when ordering, including text under the default size. I can't read what you're saying. Please spare my old man eyes.
  3. I will hold pokemon up to one week upon request. If you do not purchase the pokemon after that time, you will not be allowed to ask for holds from me again.
  4. Please do not send trades before we agree on a trade. I prefer to send trades first.
  5. I will upvote posts when the respective trade has been sent.
  6. I will prioritize offers made in my shop over PM offers, regardless of when they were made.
  7. Please be patient. It may take a while to get to you as I am busy with mod and IRL duties.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page