PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

lKiyoshil's AvatarlKiyoshil
Hello there, my name is Kiyoshi/Kiyo whichever works best for you. I have been on Pokefarm since July 09 2013 so I dare say I will be one of the newer members to beta test pfq. My hobbies are creating, templates, layouts (for imvu and such), avatars. Favorite Pokémon? I can't honestly choose one it's a tie between Emolga, Pachirisu and Togepi. I was on an eevee hunt the first day of the event and I hatched 32 eevees (literally the most I could get from the shelter) then I hatched around 25 random eggs. The second day I restarted my eevee hunt and by the time I finished it I had hatched 106 eggs. I got the invite just before I stopped it. So that works out to around 163 eggs this isn't exact because I didn't really count exactly how many random eggs I hatched so it's just roughly but it was under 200. What do you like about PFQ? I like how the berry is highlighted and how you don't have to click on a berry and drag it to the pokemon. What would you change? I am still uncertain about the random pokemon feeder it's a great idea but I dunno how it will effect the interactions received and how people are going to react to having more one clickers in that sense. But the main thing I would change is probably making stuff easier to find, some of the things people use daily like the interactions lists aren't that easy to find.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page