PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

wip story

~Elsite - 7/10/2009~
The second the sun hit Ertai's eyes they opened to see the dark blue walls of his bedroom. He pushed his yellow blanket across the floor as he jumped out of bed. Ertai nudged his door open, and ran across the hall. Ertai burst into his sister's room. He jumped up onto her bed and greeted her with a, "Good morning Skyly!" Skyly was dazed for a moment. "Wha..." Skyly stretched, "Oh, hey, good morning Ertai!" Skyly pushed forward making her, and Ertai fall off the bed. Skyly bit her pink blanket and made her bed. It was just her blanket quickly thrown across her bed but it was close enough to made for her. "Race you down the stairs!" Ertai said. He started running before Skyly could answer. "Your on!" Skyly answered. Skyly quickly slung her camera around her neck, then rushed to the stairs. Skyly and Ertai tripped over each other on the stairs. They both tumbled down to the bottom of the stairway. Luckily they landed on the soft mattress their friend Arky have given them. This mattress have saved Ertai and Skyly from quite a few injuries during their daily race down the stairs. Skyly walked into the kitchen. "So what are you mak'in today Ertai?" She asked her brother. "Skyly today is your day to cook," Ertai said slightly annoyed. Skyly checked the chores list. "Oms it feels just like yesterday I cooked breakfast. Sigh... I guess I'll get this over with," she said. Skyly bit the fridge's handle and swung it open. She decided to cook the first thing she saw. Milk... oms no XD. That would end up in disaster, Skyly thought. She then saw some bread, sliced it up and put it over the stove. After a while the toast was done cooking. Skyly set out three plates, and dumped the slices of toast onto the center one. "Yes! Breakfast is ready!" Ertai cheered. He dragged a slice onto his plate with his mouth then poured some jelly over it. Hmm... Ertai is doing nothing film worthy for my channel, Skyly thought while eating breakfast. Her camera was right next to her on the table. Today felt like it was going to take forever. She needed to do something exciting. She gasped. "Hey Ertai I wonder which one of us is tougher?" She asked her brother. "I bet I am!" Ertai quickly answered. He then started to think about how she has bigger horns, and she has wings. Ertai gave himself a mental slap. Those things do not estimate how tough somemon is. Remember how you are the one who can swim, remember how she gets her horns stuck in doorways. Ertai snickered at that last thought. Skyly's eyes narrowed as she wondered what Ertai was snickering about. "Oh yeah? I am the tougher of the two of us." She said. "Where is your proof?!" Ertai asked. "Where is your proof?" Skyly asked, "I know how we can see who is the toughest. We can have a race! But look it will be no normal race as we will make many obstacles, and whoever gets to the end first wins." Skyly started jumping around in joy. Ertai's tail was wagging so hard loud thumping noises were being made. "That sounds good! The swimming section will be great." Ertai said. "Oh yeah? Then let's have a hall full of words spelled incorrectly that you can't fix." Skyly replied. The twins smiled at the idea of the obstacle course, and at the idea of of making obstacles their sibling can't stand. "Let's start this race!" Ertai cheered. He rushed out to the doorway. He slipped on a banana peel on his way out. Skyly started laughing. "Ah, banana peels never let me down," she said. I got to post that on my channel latter, she thought. Her horns stoped her at the doorway. She turned her head, and went outside. chapter 2 Skyly and Ertai were walking along the colorful building lined streets of Elsite. "Okay so first we need to get some supplies!" Skyly told Ertai. "Yes! Okay so I will need a swiming pool, some wood, a banana peel, some better ideas for obstacles to make..." Ertai started listing, getting lost in thought. The two walked for awhile. "Wait Skyly where are we going?" "Oh I was just walking around Elsite and hoping I would run into a place that sells construction stuff. Where were you going?" she answered. "I was just following you!" Ertai replied. "We should go to a place that sells construction stuff. Like that place in Areo town in the Stormway Isles." "Oh yeah I remember that place. That big red guy that worked there was Starl right?" "Didn't know you were a shipper Skyly. I'm pretty sure the guy who worked there was Carl, and their roommate was Stella." "Oh my sky XD. Imagine if I walked in there asking his roommate if I can buy stuff! 'Sorry large buff sir, I thought that small dog was the owner of this fine establishment.'" Skyly broke into laughter. "Just imagine a small dog trying to carry all of that large building supplies. 'Yep that is obviously the owner of the store and not a dog that happens to be roommates with said owner.'" Ertai gave a huge smile. "A small dog carrying large building supplies? Most perfectest conman since idea." "Actually Skyly it is a perfect idea that makes the most common sense, and now that I think about it the dog could run the place and" Ertai corrected her. "Lighten up Ertai it was only a joke." Skyly said nudging him. "Besides I am cER." "DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Ertai shouted. "Can we just go to that construction place without using my name in a pun please?" "Fine... have it your way. Still how should we get there. Areo town is a hour away. I think we should take the Ridegonleer." Sklyly replied. "Nah, let's just walk there. They never even wait for you to get done whatever your doing when it's outside of Elsite anyway." "But, Ertai that is like two hours worth of walking. " Skyly began to act dramatic. "My poor little legs can't that. I'll wither away if I walk for two WHOLE hours." She gave Ertai puppy dog eyes. Well on one paw I want to walk that distance, but on the other paw I don't want to have to start carrying Skyly or abandon her part way through... he thought. "Alright Skyly you win, we can take the Ridegonleer." Skyly started to celebrate. "But only on two conditions, one you pay for it and two I don't have to carry you." "Okay I'll pay for it. But when have you ever had to carry me?" Ertai made a are you serious face. "Anyway let's go!" The two siblings walked over to a stop. Skyly sat down and waited while Ertai paced back and forth. Ertai felt like he would be at the portal to Osta right now if they would have walked. Luna, the younger of the two Ridegonleer, came to the stop. "Hello where can I take yuo today." "It's pronounced..." Skyly spread a wing over Ertai's face before he could finish the sentence. "Hello could you take us to Areo town," Skyly spoke quickly. "Sure, I can take yuo to Areo town but that's more expensive than normal. It's gonna cost yuo 450 gold," Luna replied. "Alright here," Skyly dug through her pockets for the gold. Man that's like 4 times the cost of a normal trip. She though as she gave Luna the money. Ertai moved Skyly's wing down, "This is going to be one long trip." The trip took 25 minutes. Skyly and Luna talked away during the trip as Ertai grew slightly more annoyed every time Luna mispronounced the word you. Ertai leapt out off of Luna's back. "Finally!" He shouted as his feet hit the ground that made up Areo town. "Goodbye thanks for the ride," Skyly said as she climbed off Luna's back, knowing that she wouldn't wait for them to get done shopping. "I should be the one thanking yuo for using my services. Please come again!" As Luna finished she zoomed off to the bridge leading back to Elsite. Chapters 2: getting to suply place 3:Buying suplies 4:Making obstacles 5:The race? Maybe have a chapter before this.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page