PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ✨$ømę Fåñçÿ Títłę Thåt'łł Çåtçh Ÿøúr Åttęñtíøñ✨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ✨$ømę Fåñçÿ Títłę Thåt'łł Çåtçh Ÿøúr Åttęñtíøñ✨ >

Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Pokésona masterpost. I thought putting them all in one post would make it easier, but it's actually just messier! So much coding, so hard to find where each characters individual massive chunk of coding is divided XD

Halen:

Original Sprite made by VileChaos Chibi-like sketch made by me Chibi made by Birddog (Fennekin character belongs to dezseptíceye) Art by gezeïchnet Clipart made by me Art by AriaWolf Art by HexMimiac Art by Aurorasaur Art by Nagigitsune Art by Euradym Pokemon sprite made by VileChaos, GIF edited by me
Art by me Made digital by Yukirona Art by Vanitail Art by Spider System Art by Sonicboom1629 Art by Venomamander Art by SaintNevermore Art by Naerie Art by Sinful Art by Planes Art by Galleon Other characters belong to their respectable owners [link] Art by CatEnergetic Art by Miasaurus Art by Neuonce Art by TsunamiKai Art by DragonCake A 1st stage male Nidorino fused with a shiny male Luxray, it has the male traits from both Pokémon, Luxray's being the longer fluff. The spikes stop at the back of the head hidden within the fluff. If needed, his height is 2'11 feet just like Nidorino Relationships with other characters Kai: These two are a couple Hailey: The daughter of Halen and Kai Swanair: These two are like siblings Please remember -Inside of ears are light orange -Stripes on front legs -Nose is red -No tail

Hailey:

Art by me Made digital by me Art by me Made digital by Yukirona Art by me (I forgot her halo) Art by Kodiak Art by Miasaurus Art by Planes Art by Lumineu Art by Inconspicuous Art by TheSolarAurora Art by FeebleFox Hailey is a fusion of Halen and Kai who are fusions of Nidorino/(shiny)Luxray & (slightly lighter than melan colored)Fennekin/(wings only)Dragonite. She has the blueish black main fur color and golden/red eye color from Halen and the grey and red fur colors from Kai. Hailey has the ability to hide/show her wings at will. She usually has her wings out since it requires extra energy to keep them hidden. Her eyes are red with hints of orange. The spikes stop close to the base of her neck, a little above her shoulders. Hailey belongs to both me and dezseptíceye Halen belongs to me and Kai belongs to dez Please remember -Check you got the right main fur color -Legs have a color gradient -She has a halo -(Wings)

Swanair:

Art by gezeïchnet She is the Dragonair, the other two are separate characters. Art by AriaWolf Art by Sinful Art by Aurorasaur Art by Nagikitsune Art by Euradym Art by Sonicboom1629 Art by Venomamander Art by Planes Art by dezseptíceye Art by CatEnergetic Art by Hoshi Art by ShinyShinx Art by Vixony An (Using official sprites for Dragonair and Swablu) Art by Vixony An A Dragonair with Swablu wings and ears made of seaweed. She has red eyes with a slight hints of purple here and there. Relationships with other characters Halen: These two are like siblings

Ukyon:

Art by Vanitail Art by AnAbsolsGhost Art by Planes Art by me Art by Venomamander Art by LePetitPrince Art by dezseptíceye Art by CatEnergetic Art by Shinx Bot Art by Neuonce Art by ShinyShinx Ynne A brave/bashful shiny male sky forme shaymin who wears a pendant that matches N's from the pokemon black & white series. Smol backstory, very watered down version (why he wears a replica of N's pendant) Ukyon met N and observed him. Ukyon admires N's ability to communicate with both humans and pokemon and aspires to be able to do the same without the help of telekinesis. Ukyon decided to make and wear a replica of the pendant worn by the person he looks up to. Please remember -The pendant -Shiny Shaymin colors -Eye color matches hair/legs color -Seeds on the flower petals

Ziro:

Ziro, the purple haired one. Drawing by Bag Of Pringles from Google+ Joke art by me, free lineart used, extra characters belong to Bag Of Pringles from Google+ Use this one for color reference Messy sketch by me Sketch by Lørentius Art by Pandasaur Art by Kodiak Art by wallFaeWolfie Art by dezseptíceye Sprite edited by SHINX BOT Art by startheef Art by sephorii Art by Venomamander Art by lucielûwû Art by MagicSoda Art by Nyuwu Art by Calcanthite Art by Cloasi Art by Syre Art by frayed Art by Galleon Art by Planes Art by Elizadesu Art by Toacoco Facial features: He has a bunch freckles on both cheeks and a few over the bridge of his nose. Eyes are blue. The edge between the black and purple on the bangs doesn't have to be rounded, but can be slightly zig-zagged (like the black part on the pony tail too.) Different outfits: Outfit one A hoodie with one joint pocket, no zippers or draw strings, has his hair put up in a ponytail on the left side (his left) of his head instead of the back, wears black sneakers. No examples Outfit two A Chinese satin shirt, white flowers on a deep blue background, matching full length pants with the floral pattern focused mostly around the feet, hair is put up in a bun. Wears black slippers with a deep cut in the front in cold weather. Wears simple, normal sandals in warm weather. Examples: [shirts] [shoes] Please remember -Black gradient on hair -Hairband is red -The freckles
And the characters who have a Sta.sh file to themselves! I will not code all the images into this post since it's so much easier to use Sta.sh, so here's some links instead. All files are named after their creators. [Darius] [Jessy] [Cahuachi] *Cahuachi is owned by me and Purichko Will update with new art every now and then.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you: Digger, Listener, Runner, Prince With The Swift Warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed. Sprite Shop [link] -Watership Down
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page