PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
The spirts unchained event has started, wo who! Anyway I will keep track of my experiences here.

spoilers for spirits unchained

seriously though

Okay I have to look for trouble, let's get this started! Okay so Alex needs a Gliscore. I scene a free costume Pokemon coming. Unless of course I have to release it. Okay is it just me or is this site lagging more than usual? So I got the Gliscore. Anyway now I have to do scour missions. Sigh... well I have to pick up on this tomorrow then. Okay so a purlion stole them. Also looking around there are apparently Halloween accessories. Wo who! I want to collect all of them. They all look so nice. Purlion stole some more stuff. Anyway I chased it down and I enjoy the word play of the place. The swords of justice. Your bringing justice. Anyway here was the battle with Purlion and I got the 10 battles won achivement because of it. Okay so now I need a Dusknoire. And here she is Well I fought Girtina and here are the results I got the purrlion from earlier. Here he is I evolved him and I'm now ready to move on with the event. So I got back my Glisor and they're a vampire. She evolved into an exclusive. I'm so proud. So they are a little trio now. So I open my box and I get an Inari's Lamp, a Jade Orb and a Steel Statue. That's pretty good. Also here is the cutsence replay page.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page