PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ramblings of a plague doctor

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Ramblings of a plague doctor >

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
So I guess I should tell you about Tha'vin, and myself, Voltaire the plague doctor luxray.

What is Tha'vin?

Tha'vin is where I live, it's a land always um, plagued with disease and pestilence. And I bet you're asking "Why live there if it's full of sickness?"? Well I'll tell you, it's because I'm a healer, I'm immune to all the sickness here.

How did Tha'vin get like it is?

Well that is thanks to the monster called Khrun. Khrun is a bringer of plagues, and before you ask, yes we've tried to fight him; but how do you fight pure pestilence? You can't, we just live with it and try out best to take care of the sick. Oh who is "we"? that would be the council of healers.

Who are the Council of healers?

Exactly what it sounds like: a council of healers. We are all immune to the plagues that bombard this land. Oh you probably wonder why I wear the plague doctor stuff? That's kind of an homage to the plague doctors that tried to cure the plague back in the old days.

Who is Voltaire?

I'm Voltaire, I'm a luxray. Bet you're wondering why I'm immune to the plagues? Well that's because I was born under a blood moon, I guess the blood moon as some sort of weird powers, I don't know. But if you already didn't guess I'm a healer luxray, though I think I do more harm then good. It's hard to heal when sickness just keeps coming back.. Maybe one day we will find a way to stop Khrun for good.
Credit
Avatar is Caliban from Warframe,Thal sprite by Animela, Cal sprites by Augusthoney, Cal tessel by bananalizard
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page