PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Ultra Beasts: How to not get ripped off >

eura's Avatareura
Something I've noticed recently is how much Beast Balls are selling for right now. They are, in my opinion, artifically inflated. There are people paying Hypermode Vouchers, Ubercharms, millions of credits for a single Ultra Beast. The current market value, in fact, is at over 6 million credits. Please, for the love of god, don't buy beast balls for this much. Instead, here is what you do after you have unlocked the Aether House, obtained your first Beast Ball, and used it to summon + hatch Nihilego: Click on the Egg Supplier. This is a magical place where you can order eggs that you already have the eggdexes of (excluding Ditto, which you can get anytime via Ditto Egg Voucher). Now, here's the important part: You can also order legendary eggs from the Supplier. Since you already have the eggdex for Nihilego, its egg will be available to you. Get enough credits to order one. But eura, you say. I already have the eggdex for Nihilego, why do I need another Nihilego egg? Because of this handy Aether House feature. You can exchange any Ultra Beast egg you have the eggdex of for another unlocked Ultra Beast that you don't have the dex of! That means that as soon as you have Nihilego's eggdex, you can simply buy more Nihilego eggs from the supplier to exchange for the eggs you need! (Keep in mind that you can only exchange for eggs you have unlocked - for example, you cannot exchange Nihilego for Guzzlord right off the bat.) That means that each Ultra Beast has dropped in price from ~6 million credits to only 1 million credits. That's more than a 80% discount from the original 6 million credits. Even cheaper when there's a Dusky bonus going on, because each Ultra Beast egg will drop from 1 million credits to 900,000 or less. If you order more than one Nihilego egg at a time, the eggs will be discounted even more!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The Egg Supplier now offers a "bulk discount". If you order multiple Eggs of the same species then the second Egg is discounted by 10%, the third by 18%, and so on with diminishing returns to a theoretical limit of 50% off.
This doesn't just apply to people wanting to complete the eggdex, either! Those who are hunting Ultra Beasts (or plan to, in the future) can choose to rush their order for GP: "Priority Shipping takes a massive 80% off the delivery time for your Egg, so definitely check it out!" Even with that additional GP, your net cost will be far, far less than buying Beast Balls to use. To recap: 1) Beasts Balls are selling for 5x what they are worth. 2) Ultra Beast eggs at the supplier not only cheaper individually, but can also be ordered in bulk giving even greater discounts. 3) Buy Ultra Beasts eggs at the supplier and exchange them for the Ultra Beasts eggs you want. 4) Love yourself. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page