PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
This would be what you're looking for Jay. PFQ doesn't have any sperate fonts on it's own so it's always best to use a websafe font for any font changes as most computers come loaded with those fonts and thus will display them properly. Or you could optionally use one of the google fonts from here. You'd wanna add this snippet to your style coding and then change the link to the font accordingly to whatever one you pick from the page above. Gotta be careful with it though, if someone should happen to have a style tag with that same name for fonts it will override with whatever your font tag is. You'd wanna leave the font-face part alone but the font-family tag you change to the name of the font you want to use, than anytime you want to use that font in your post all you need to do is add in a font-family tag with that name and it'll pull from the url in the style tags. Just remember to replace the url for it with the url to the proper font. If you press try it on the page it'll take you to a little page with the coding, just snag the url from there for the font you wish to use
so mine looks like this with the font from my coding.
@font-face {font-family: "Echo"; src: url('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d7gmmk7yl3mhu1k/Dirt2%20Echo.ttf');}
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page