PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Lyra's AvatarLyra
The free for all was indeed somwhat messy. I agree with others that the new members should be assigned. That way PFQ can make sure the right persones are assigned. You can think of timezone, strength and weeknesses, experince, interst etc. I think timezone and available time should also be verry important. I think a mentor should be online at least once a day, but I don't know how manny people do that, so I don't know if that is managable. It might be handy that during the tutorial the newbabies would be already directed to the pokefarm mentores clan. The earlier you can help somone the better right? As a newbabie I already had a few qeustions like a few minutes after I signed up. But I do think it should still be voluntairy, the sign up as montor and menteery. I think that only one or two mentee for each mentor. I also do wounder how hard the quize will be? You don't want it to be to easy or to hard. But that might be me overthinking it. I also think that mentors shouldn't be people who have been warned mulitipel times for being rude or abusing other people. I don't want newbies to be scared of there mentors, but on the other hand I don't really want to exclude anyone so there might be a verry fine line there. And I can't describe it well, sorry. I just want that the newbies are looked after and not being abused like what hapend with the free beast ball. But those are my two cents. Sorry for reapeting so much of what has already been said.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page