PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I'm in agreement with the above, a 'free for all' was messy so mentorees being assigned to mentors would work much better with little to no confusion. Something that's probably the most obvious thing to have but I think that when a user applies to become mentor there should be a strengths section to the form like there was on the form in the old thread/clan and then mentorees are assigned to those whose strenghts are those that the mentoree is asking for. If that makes sense? I also think that if the quiz is still going to be implented then if a user fails it they should get an area(s) of improvement notice
not the right word but I really can't think of any other word that would fit better.
. Lastly I think that as this a PFQ offical clan that there shoukd be a link to the clan at the end of the tutorial at the Lab as part of the speech from Prof. Holly. (If I remember correctly Prof. Holly says about how the user has now completed the tutorial so she could say that if the user wants some help or assist then to go to the PFQ Mentors.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page