PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Kurai9Angel's AvatarKurai9Angel
Kurai Here :3 same name on Pokefarm xD I joined almost 3 years ago on Pokefarm (my 3 year anniversary will be in 2 days!) My hobbies are mostly reading, drawing, listening to music, gaming xD and watching lets players having fun. I work full time during the week at a job I hate, but have an interview coming up in a few weeks to hopefully find a better place to work. My favorite pokemon... I'm not sure xD I love shiny Milotic and Leafeon I think the best? Maybe... it changes often. I hatched... um.... lets see, over 130+ Mespirit eggs from my hunt, over 250+ Fairy Togepi eggs, and was in the middle of my Shooting Star Cleffa hunt I think when I got the PM. Honestly I didn't realize it immediately because I was to worried about clicking that I wasn't reading my PMs. This layout's drastically different, and it's tough figuring out how to do friend requests or even get to my farm page xD until I figured it out.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page