PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mayahem Temple

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Mayahem Temple >

FireWolf1117

Does the task of hatching 50 eggs seem too daunting for you? Here's some advice. *********************************************************** Advice -Try for Pokerus. As little as 50-100 clicks can get you in. You just have to be patient and willing to work a little. -Does your Type match the V-Wave? Great! Use this to your advantage! -Start a Hunt. If you have at least 1 hatched, for example, Axew, in your Party while hunting Axew, your eggs will gain more EHP than usual. Up to 3 Hatched Pokemon of the same species in Party will count towards increased EHP. -In addition to the above, you can start a Fossil Hunt. Placing a Prehistoric Fossil (one that you revive from the Lab) in your Party will double the EXP per warm on your Eggs. Refer to the EHP Calculator to determine what to do for the best results. -Have the Credits? Grab an EXP Share. That will give the Eggs/Pokemon in your Party an additional point for every interaction you make. It doesn't sound like much, but it's encouraging knowing that, if need be, you can hatch your own eggs without having to wait hours to days for others' help. -Log out and help your Eggs. -Find people who are on the same team as you. Start/Search for a Discord or other Communication Group for your Team. Whenever you get new Parties, help each other as a User and a Guest. *********************************************************** Things to Remember -Type Eggs of your team won't break your chain -Type Eggs won't create a secondary chain *********************************************************** The following is a list of the smallest eggs in each category. All are 2560 or 3840. Exceptions are: Magikarp (1280), Noibat (5120), Drampa (5120), and Turtonator (5120). If you don't know what the eggs look like, a few minutes looking through the Wiki can help with that. I would link straight to it, but I've always learned more than what I went to look for when I explore. Egg List Bug: Caterpie, Weedle Dark: Poochyena, Scraggy, Alolan Rattata Dragon: Noibat, Drampa, Turtonator Electric: Togedemaru, Pachirisu, Pichu, Alolan Geodude Fairy: Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Azurill Fighting: Croagunk, Scraggy, Stufful Fire: Flying: Pikipek, Fletchling, Pidove, Starly, Taillow, Pidgey Spearow, Woobat, Hoothoot, Zubat, Combee, Ledyba Ghost: Sandygast Grass: Sewaddle, Shroomish, Lotad, Seedot Ground: Geodude, Nincada, Sandygast Ice: Normal: Igglybuff, Azurill Poison: Croagunk, Weedle Psychic: Munna Rock: Geodude, Roggenrola, Rockruff, Alolan Geodude Steel: Togedemaru Water: Magikarp
© PokéFarm 2009-2017 (Full details)Contact | Rules | WikiGet shortlink for this page