PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I can't help but wonder if there will be something like SuperLite in the future. While eggs/Pokémon are very easy to click, the party page is, at some times, annoying to scroll through-- especially on a mobile device-- because of the eggs/Pokémon being underneath each other (click, scroll down, click, etc.) Wouldn't it be a bit handier to have the About section next to the Trainer Card, and the 6 eggs/Pokémon in 2 columns underneath those? Will there also be an option to turn off the animation when hatching eggs? It's nice to have it, but it's very slow on my mobile devices-- and it might be frustrating to those who have to leave quickly and want to hatch all their eggs first. I love how you can store bookmarks and have the smaller menu filled with them. It's a neat feature and very handy. ^^ I also like PFQ's layout. It's easy on the eyes and yet has enough colours to distinguish everything.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page