PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Unpopular Opinions

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Unpopular Opinions >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I liked PMD gates to infinity. I loved the fact that there were members that joined your team for story based reasons. It always made them feel more special then just standing around town forever. I also liked how they encouraged you to use multiple pokemon. All pokemon gained Exp at a reasonable pace that was shared with your entire team, box skills also helped so you don't have to feed your partners 50 gumis before they learned useful skills(though I do love gumis). I also liked the plot. Kyrem saw the world was turning bad and he got other pokemon to join because they felt left out of society. This is a perfectly justifiable reason unlike Rayaquaza not noticing a giant meteor would destroy the world or everyone's negative emotions empowering a force to mind control pokemon to turn others into stone.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page