PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Meepers's AvatarMeepers
So far I wanted to say that I love what I have seen so far, like above have stated the Berry Likes and dislikes being highlighted are pretty awesome as are the random pokemon to click on the front page - loving that as it is easier! However adding to this, I found it a little hard at first to work out how to be able to see the like and dislike berries in their original color and I needed to ask for help to find how to change the colors via a theme - little clueless there on how to do those. For the random pokemon part I'd suggest maybe having a way to hide what you have clicked already for the day as its a little annoying to continue resetting it and getting pages of already clicked ones and then finding an egg you haven't clicked yet. I did also notice its a little hard to find the friend request button and PM button on peoples user pages (Once you know where it is, its pretty ok, but perhaps making it a little more obvious would be a good idea?) For now these are just a few things I have noticed so far, but honestly I am loving the improvements on this version!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page