PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ♕ Sacred Shadows

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ♕ Sacred Shadows >

Numbers's AvatarNumbers
Future Gem Hunts: - - ?? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I'm backkkk because I have a lot of shiny/albino budew again pls help Alright - Selling all my shinies/albinos. My current stock is available to see in my fields. I have TONS of shiny/albino Budew~ 10k / 25gp / 3zc per Delta Point! So for example : Shiny Budew would be 40k / 100gp / 12zc each (4 points each) Albino Budew would be 80k / 200gp / 24zc each (8 points each) The reason GP is more pricey is bc I really have no use for it- but meh I'll accept it I guess. credits are the best deal- then zc- then gp. Also: I would prefer you use these for delta points or to keep them for your own sake. Please do not resell for a profit. I'm selling these discounted for users who need them, not for users to use me for a profit. :) ty If you have any questions just feel free to ask! Thank you ♥

old thread that I can't use anymore bc rules

please read the entire thread

★ HUGE SALE ★

I have several special shinies and more that I've collected over the years, and I'm putting them all UFT for PFQ stuff. The purpose of this shop is to sell Pokemon from my Ultra Sun/Moon games for your Pokefarm items. I only want pokefarm items for these atm. (I will accept Paypal by PM.)

Rules

(1) - Please Add my FC before anything. 3282-1962-3051 (2) - Be respectful to everyone. Please no cussing on this thread. (3) - Please be patient. I'm a sophomore in college so I'm pretty busy throuought most days.
Keep in mind, I'll accept almost anything offered. The zc/GP/Credit price is just to give you a range of what it's worth. I'll accept summons/etc. Anything equivalent to the prices stated.
Shiny Legends/UB's

Shiny Legendary/UB Pokemon

All of these pokemon I have obtained throughout playing pokemon in the 18 years of my life. Most of these pokemon I will use gold bottlecaps to make 6IV. This is still being updated. If you have a specific Pokemon that hasn't been added yet, just ask and I'll let you know If I have it.

Prices

Each shiny ultra beast is worth 200zc // 1,000GP // 1 Mil credits or equivelant. Each shiny legendary is worth 100zc // 500GP // 500k credits or equivelant.
Shiny Ultra Beasts
Shiny Legendary Pokemon
out of stock
Legends

Legendary Pokemon

All of these pokemon I have obtained throughout playing pokemon in the 18 years of my life. Most of these pokemon I will use gold bottlecaps to make 6IV.

Prices

The prices for each legend is 50zc // 250GP // 250k credits
I have every legend. Just state the legend you want. (I even have all UB's and Necrozma.) Make sure to state you want a regular one, not a shiny. Check the tab above this one to see if I have a shiny of that Pokemon.
Competitive Team

Competitive Team

In this section, I'm willing to hatch and train you a full 6 pokemon competitive team. All these pokemon will be 6IV and EV trained. These pokemon are perfect for battling competitively. You even have the option to have me hunt you a shiny competitive pokemon for an additional charge. This section's prices may seem very EXPENSIVE but it's because this takes a lot of my time to train each individual pokemon to its maximum potential. I can usually finish a full team in 1 day, but sometimes a full shiny team can take me up to 1 week. The price for a full 6 Pokemon Max IV/EV trained pokemon is 240ZC // 1,200GP // 1.2M Credits for all 6 pokemon. If you want a pokemon shiny () it will be an extra 10zc // 50GP // 50k credits per shiny pokemon. No legends. If you want Legends, It's an additional charge. Message me or post for more information.

If you're confused about the payment, click here

Examples 6 Pokemon w/ no shinies --- 240ZC // 1,200GP // 1.2M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 1 of them shiny -- 250ZC // 1,250GP // 1.25M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 2 of them shiny -- 260ZC // 1,300GP // 1.3M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 3 of them shiny -- 270ZC // 1,350GP // 1.35M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 4 of them shiny -- 280ZC // 1,400GP // 1.4M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 5 of them shiny -- 290ZC // 1,450GP // 1.45M Credits 6 Pokemon w/ 6 of them shiny -- 300ZC // 1,500GP // 1.5M Credits Hopefully that is clear. I know I can be confusing at times. ;^;

Form

-[b]Pokemon 1[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: -[b]Pokemon 2[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: -[b]Pokemon 3[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: -[b]Pokemon 4[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: -[b]Pokemon 5[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: -[b]Pokemon 6[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: (If you don't care about Gender/Ball/etc just leave it blank or say N/A) (If you are unsure about anything leave it blank and I can fill it in accordingly)
Current Orders I will only accept 2 at a time. If the waitlist below is full, your order will be rejected until a spot is available. I'm making this a new rule because last time I was overwhelmed without a limit. Status: open for orders 1.) 2.)
Custom

Custom Pokemon

In this section, I'm willing to hunt you your very own pokemon. This section has one general price. No more or no less. Take advantage of all the options. I will IV breed, EV train, Level it, anything you want. Take advantage of the price you pay. 60zc // 300GP // 300k credits If you want a custom legendary Pokemon, it is double the price. If you want a custom ultra beast Pokemon, it is triple the price. When requesting a custom hunt, please keep in mind the difficulty of obtaining the Pokemon, and if there is even a legitimate way of obtaining it. Sor example, I'm not willing to shiny hunt a Victini because it's not possible.

Form

-[b]Pokemon[/b]: -[b]Nickname[/b]: -[b]Shiny?[/b]: -[b]Gender[/b]: -[b]Nature[/b]: -[b]Level[/b]: -[b]Held Item[/b]: -[b]Ball[/b]: -[b]Ability[/b]: -[b]IVs[/b]: MAX 6IV -[b]EVs[/b]: -[b]Moveset[/b]: (If you don't care about Gender/Ball/etc just leave it blank or say N/A) (If you are unsure about anything leave it blank and I can fill it in accordingly)
Current Orders I will only accept 2 at a time. If the waitlist below is full, your order will be rejected until a spot is availavle. I'm making this a new rule because last time I was overwhelmed without a limit. Status: open for orders 1.) Dior Cross 2.) 3.)
Shiny

Shiny Pokemon

All of these pokemon I have obtained throughout playing pokemon in the 18 years of my life. Most of these pokemon I will use gold bottlecaps to make 6IV. This is still being updated. If you have a specific Pokemon that hasn't been added yet, just ask and I'll let you know If I have it.

Prices

The prices for each pokemon in the table is 25zc // 125GP // 125k credits (+ add-ons if stated below) If it has an that means that it is battle ready, which is another 25zc (or anything equivilant) add-on. If it has an that means it's a rare, which is another 25zc (or anything equivilant) add-on.
Shiny Pokemon
protean
Just ask. I don't have the time to update this at the moment.

Notice If you want to know how much I value each individual summon, you can look in the hide tab below.

My Summon Prices

50ZC or equivelant 75ZC or equivalent 85ZC or equivalent 100ZC or equivalent 125ZC or equivalent 200ZC or equivalent 75ZC or equivalent 400ZC or equivalent 600ZC or equivalent
Thanks!
Numbers • He/Him • Credits
BG img from edermunizz on itch.io. BG code from Neonyan here on PFQ. PFP image from @nelqqq.1 on tiktok
Always buying - 20zc each:
Just send a labeled trade ♥
Current Hunt Kurai Kitsune - Joint Shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page