PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Willow Grove Sprites || FULL

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Willow Grove Sprites || FULL >

NOTICE

Looking to make mostly fusion sprites rn to help with Pokemon Infinite Fusion. Will Prioritize fusions in orders. No payment required, tips
welcome! Note: Sprites are slow due to incredible procrastination (but they're free, so? tradeoff? sorry)

Trophy Room

• x
  • Squishies
  • Recolor/Galaxy
  • Fusion
  • Retype
  • Dress-Up
  • Fakes / Sona's
  • Animated/Trainers
  • Other
Click on a tab above.
*Upon selecting the tab, you see a statue with a plaque that reads: In honor of ArcticFox, Lord of Squish* Select a Pokemon to turn into an adorable little Squishy Plush! Poochyena Squishy
Choose a Color Scheme by submitting either a Pokemon or a description WITH HEX CODES
SPECIFY WHICH POKEMON IS THE BASE
Please limit to a maximum of two types
Hat / Crown / Saddle & Bridle / Glasses / Monacle / Other Pokefarm Accessories
If you have a Fakemon you'd like me to sprite, send a picture or VERY detailed description of it and I'll sprite it!
When ordering an animated trainer, please provide the sprite you wish to be edited. There are over 1000 trainers throughout the gens. I'm not going to go through every single one to find the one you're talking about. Just provide the base sprite and I'll do the rest. Regular (non-animated) Trainer sprites can be ordered in bunches. ANIMATION REQUIREMENTS: Takes a LONG time. Be Patient. This sprite can only be ordered as the only sprite in the requst. Do not request other sprites in your post if ordering an animated trainer.
I'm willing to try pretty much anything you ask for! Don't feel limited by the above!" I've seen tons of different styles of sprites, and there's no way to possibly list them all, so instead I will go by a case-by-case basis. If you suggest something and I'm unable to do it, I will make another sprite (I can't offer refunds because these don't cost anything!)
If you enjoyed your experience, please share the Grove with others by using this banner! Code
[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/80295][img]https://image.ibb.co/mKghYy/Ban.png[/img][/url]
  • x
  • Credit
  • RULES
  • Extra
  • Helpers
Click on a tab above.
  • Sprite Policy
  • USING PROPER CREDIT
Only ask for orders using Official Black and White sprites. I can't edit Kalos, Alolan, and Exclusive Sprites the Pokefarm team worked hard to make unless YOU get permission for me to edit it from this thread. Do NOT ask for a sprite from Kalos or later without getting permission and putting the proof of permission IN THE REQUEST or I will outright say 'NO' Thank you for understanding.
When using sprites, please use the code that is given in the sprite's post. I work very hard to make these sprites, and if I see a sprite that is not properly creditted I wil have to ask you to remove it or put in the credit properly.

This is NOT okay-

These are okay-

Thread Title shows how many spots are taken out of 10 If the shop is full, please wait to post your order. I will accept orders until I reach 10 requests, at which point I will add "FULL" to the title of the thread to show I'm not taking any more orders at the moment. I will finish all 10 requested sprites before I 'open' again and accept more requests again. If two requests are sent at the same time while there is only 1 avaliable spot left, both requests will be added, making a total of 11. This does not apply to any orders except ones that would 'tie' for 10th. Once the shop is closed, you will have to wait for the shop to reopen to order.
  • Catalouge
  • Affiliates
Sprite Catalog On-Site - BROKEN A complete catalog of every sprite I've made, custom request or not. Browse here for a better idea of what I can offer! Sprite Album Off-site SQUISHYDEX!
Want your Shop advertised? Simply use the Banner in the hidebox above on your shop page and send me a screenshot via PM
Helpers assist with structure of the thread. ØmqPøkémøñ

Kalos+

Credit for Free-to-use sprites

Sprites made involving pokemon from Kalos+ require credit to the artists. The following artists are given all credit for any free-to-use sprites used in any way to create the sprites made here.
  • x
  • Conyjams
  • Zerudez
Click on a tab above.
contents3
Prof pic + shop banner by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page