PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The History of the Legends (In-Progress, update soon to come)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The History of the Legends (In-Progress, update soon to come) >

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Edit: Will soon be trying to update monthly, but I need to get some stuff in order. Please don't delete. Honestly, I'm being a bit of a failure when it comes to updating, but I've been busy and more interested in reading than writing currently. I do plan to finish this at some point. We all know of the Legendary Pokemon which help maintain balance in this world... If you played the games you probably learned of the legendary Birds first, and then of Mew and Mewtwo. But that is not the order they came to be, as we learned in the fourth generation of the Creator, the God of all Pokemon... Arceus. And no matter what the memes have to say... perhaps he only had the best of intentions when creating the Legendary Pokemon to help him rule this world... Here is their story. 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9: 10: 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16: 17:
I have created a RP. I would appreciate it if more people signed up.Fairy Tail RP Or bother me at my shop.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
4444/5000 for 365
Runs out in in 10 months
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page