PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Hello~
About me I am BananaLizard, the resident Geckotithe! I have been a member of PFQ since.. uhhh.. well a long time. I have been a member of the art staff since sometime late in 2016. I do lots of melan hunts (if I'm not doing a melan hunt, I'm probably trying to level things haha). and because of that I have lots of pokemon to click. I try to keep my list of clickable, stacked pokemon above 5k, though if I do a mass evolution, sometimes it drops below. I do have a few fields of clickable pokemon that are not stacked, but they're far and few between~ Clicking Habits When I click, I usually use Suriya's Mass Click List of Doom, but if I'm only trying to click for a few eggs, I click myself and Eltafez. Hoarding (or not) I don't hoard anything persay, other than shinies, albinos and melans, but I have a lot of pokemon for wishforge. In fact all my sorted fields are basically my wishforge fields! Anyway, that's enough about me, if you want to know more, I am only a PM away. I may come back and tidy this up more.. but I'm just not great with this kind of thing. xD
Geckolithe head modified from official Pokemon Shuffle Growlithe image by me. Not Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page