PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM

Introduction

Ahoi-hoi! I'm Errah, your friendly neighborhood Lettuce Lady! I probably spend far too much time on this website, but when I'm online, I'm usually clicking... I mass-click a lot.
What You Should Know
  • Clicking Preferences: The completionist in me demands that I click every pokemon in any given user's fields... because of this I prefer to click fields that are single-berry sorted and stacked.
  • Clicking Habits: I have 2 lists. My primary click-list gets clicked nearly every day. My secondary list is a list of back-ups that I run through supposing I get through my primary list and decide not to rus-hunt. If you want to be on my secondary list shoot me a PM; but fair warning--I will only add you to the list if the majority of your fields are single-stacked. Of course, being on either of these lists will not guarantee that I will click you every day.
  • My Fields: With the exception of the first few fields and the melans in my very last field, all of my fields are single-stacked in the upper right corner. I currently have ~5900 sorted and staked pokemon.
Code and Art by Shazi For ErrahM only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page