PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Supervisor Suriya

Heya all~ I'm one of your friendly neighborhood moderators, sneking my way around the site. I have taken over the Mass Click Association from Eltafez as she has become too busy to update it. I will be running it with the other Clan Leaders, Shazi and Garthic alongside the Shiny Collectors Association and the PFQ Click Group.
  • Relevant Information
  • Associated Clans

Field Clicking Preference

I prefer to click Sorted and Stacked fields. By this I mean single-berry stacks in a field as opposed to 5-stacks in a field for each berry type.

My Field Style

My fields are single-berry S&S. Most of them are Spicy preference though there are some non-spicy pokemon in places that were Wishforge or overfull shiny fields. If you find any stacks out of alignment with the others, please let me know.

How to get on my Daily Click List

I will only add S&S or Stacked fields to my daily click list; if you have neat fields, I will add you and go through your fields at reset when I tend to click for eggs. You may send me a polite PM to be added.

PFQ Click Group

The PFQ Click Group uses Skype Discord in order to help each other hatch parties. We welcome users no matter what their activity level, whether they be a newbie who needs help filling their egg dex, or seasoned players who need a bit of a hand hatching those parties for hunts. Click on the tab title to read our rules and then PM Suriya or Shazi with your Skype Discord name and we'll get you hatching in no time. While not an official PFQ Clan, it is being run alongside two official clans so I consider it an honorary clan anyway~

Shiny Collectors Association

The Shiny Collectors Association deals with people who shiny/albino/melan hunt and collect summons for legendary hunts. It is a collective of these people working in tandem to further the goals of its members by providing assistance to each other. This Clan may be familiar to those who were on PF1 or who were members of the clan from a couple years ago.
I am located in the PST (GMT-8) timezone and should be your first stop when joining the group. If I am not online or you are in the same timezone as Shazi (she's AEST/AEDT/GMT+10) please message her if it's easier for you to coordinate timezones. We will be able to help you with the Member Stats page on the MCA Panel if we are on at the same time that you are requesting to join.
{ Credits }
Template not free to use, for Suriya's use only; made by BananaLizard and edited by Suriya. Art done by Naiaya for Staff portraits.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page