PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Mea's AvatarMea
Hi, :3 I'm a 18 year old American girl. I've been on pokefarm since July 29th and I start college in less than two weeks. I lost count how many eggs I had to hatch to get here but I'm excited about testing this version out. I've been playing pokemon since the start when pokemon red and blue were released, then yellow. (I think I can't remember). I stopped watching the anime after the 3rd generation. My favorite game is Black 2, and unless I can a 3ds I won't be playing x or y. I love my music and I love Skillet, Skrillex, Nightwish, shinedown a d some of the final fantasy sound tracks. I also love o role play but with the current state of busy-ness I'm about to get into I won't be doing much. As for PFQ, I like how the interacting is and it's much easier on my mobile device. The only thing I find right now is if I use it vertical the banner at the top has a suggestion that I orate for better viewing. I don't mind it, I find it more difficult on horizontal, but that's just me. Other than that I can't find anything wrong so far.
Avatar is official art from the game Fire Emblem Heroes
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page