PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello fellow Pokefarmer! This thread is the sister thread of the Sprite Discovery, which came to life to discuss the discovered sprites: how they look like, what's our impressions, etc. So please, go ahead and bring the discussion here and please post the new Discoveries to the other thread~! Edit by Sei: Please, please, please do NOT edit our sprites (Gen 6+, Megas, and fakemon) to show off an example for your idea of colors without asking for permission first! To request permission to edit a sprite, please go here! Thank you! :) ____________________________________________________________ I'll start: I am just in love with the melan Hawlucha
's colours. Those blues with the black, I can't stop my hunt until I'll find one *-* Also, there were a melan-boom with this MCW again~ :D And oh my god that melan Entei
. I just can't find any words, it's beautiful *-*

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I will echo what Shazi has said, but I will add the following: It is okay to dislike the sprites. It is okay to tell us you don't like them. It's even better if you can be specific about why, so we can work to improve them. IT IS NOT OKAY to insult the hard work done by the art team. IT IS NOT OKAY to compare the sprites to distasteful bodily functions. IT IS NOT OKAY to be so obscenely toxic. Time and time again the art team have shown willingness to work with you, to receive feedback and to iterate on the design, to try again where sometimes they might fall short. But if this is how you continue to treat my team, maybe it's time I start actually enforcing the "Respect other people" rule around here, because believe me there'd be some hammer swinging. To summarise: Feedback is OK, keep it coming. Toxicity is not, leave that at the door.
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page