PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Khes's AvatarKhes
Hai thar c: I'm Khes and I am 17 years old. I am Spanish. I have been on PokéFarm since late December 2010 - since Christmas, to be completely accurate - and I have been here since yesterday morning. I got my promo code from an awesome friend of mine, who happens to be a staff member, he goes by the name Sceada. I love listening to music, reading and writing, amongst other things. I am currently not working, as I am still studying. In case you want to know, I study nature and health sciences. PFQ has a lot of things I like even if it is still a WIP. Interacting with both parties and fields is much more efficient and faster. And the Farm page is way more organized. I am looking forward to the activation of some of the counters in the bottom right, too. I don't think I can take many flaws out of the new site. Nevertheless, I will get my brain working so I can think of some suggestions for it. ^-^ E: Edited to fix a typo. ^-^"
Avatar drawn by sorata-mae @deviantart for my use only.
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page