PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Hello there~ My name is Eltafez and I'm 19 years old. I've been on PF since July 2010 with a few hiatuses here and there, and I registered here on PFQ over an hour ago. The invitation PM really surprised me. Most of my friends had been hatching eggs the whole day in the hope of getting an invite, while I was more happy-go-lucky on getting shinies. I think I hatched 200+ eggs due to my shiny legend hunt. Anyhow, erm... I love drawing (both traditionally and digitally), reading and writing. I'm starting college mid September and I'll be taking the course of IT. As for my current opinion on PFQ, I'm actually a little overwhelmed. It's quite nice, yet I kind of miss the simplicity of PF's party page. X) The party space is certainly bigger than I'm used to, so it'll take me a while to get the hang of clicking. ^^ so far so good. c: Edit: And my favourite Pokémon is Mightyena~

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page