PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MEGA Evolution!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > MEGA Evolution! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If you've been watching my Party, you'd have seen it coming, but yes, Mega Evolution is now HERE! Here's how it works. First, you need a Mega Ring. You unlock this feature by

Spoilers, if you want to find out how by yourself then do not click!

evolving Pokémon a total of 200 times
With this done, you visit the Lab and Holly will give you the Mega Ring. You will also receive a Mega Stone, chosen at random from all those available. In addition, you will be given further instructions when the Mega Ring is given to you. Everything you need to know is there. PLEASE NOTE: Most of the Mega Evolutions do not have sprites yet, and will show up as question marks. None of them have Dex Art yet. These images will be rolled out as and when they are completed, so please be patient. Enjoy! Update 16/Dec: Mega Stones can be obtained from the Fundraiser, so now's your chance to grab them! Added a little later: You can now redeem the Mega Stone Vouchers! Here's how:

Instructions

First, you need the Mega Ring. I figured this makes sense, since you can't exactly use the Mega Stones until you have the Mega Ring, right? Plus, Vouchers (especially Plus Vouchers) can be worth more than a Mega Stone. So... that's good, right?

If you don't have the Mega Ring, then this is a spoiler!

Anyway, once you're equipped, go visit the Merchant. He will have a special area added for Mega Evolution. Go there. Your Vouchers are listed. Select the one you want to redeem.
If the Voucher is a Plus Voucher, pick the Stone you want. Otherwise, just click the button.
Working...
???????????????????
PROFIT!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page