PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #28

Feb. 26, 2017 A few months ago, my partner in crime got me playing World of Warcraft 1.12 on a private server, Elysium, despite having never played WoW before in my lifetime. I'm almost level 60. I can do this. But man, the staff on that private server have so much drama. It makes me very happy to be a part of PFQ staff, because I can see the stark contrast between the two. We may be a small team, but at least we're cohesive. Speaking of PFQ, I wish people could chillax about not having their Arceus rank back yet. I mean I get it, I got used to it, too, and I dislike not having it anymore, but jeez. Stop twisting those pants - they won't help you regain it. Accept the fact that you'll have to keep working for it, and do something else for a while when you can't proceed. Take me, for example. It took a while to get the credits, but I'm waiting on the Egg Supplier for my Nihilego eggs and I managed to hatch enough gems for my last Wishalloy badge yesterday. :D I'm in the process of evolving all that I need, and soon I'll be the Wishalloy Master, muahahahaha! >D *cough* I mean, I'm pretty happy on how everything is progressing. Especially when I hadn't been super active earlier this year. ...That reminds me, my partner's birthday is right after my own. I need to start and finish his gift on time. This is going to be painful, welp.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page