PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION] >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: Will I get banned if someone else uses the same IP as me? Or the same device? A: Of course not. We do not lock people for having the same IP or using the same device. You are perfectly safe to log into the same device, or share the same IP. We do lock people for sharing accounts however. Only one account for one person. So with that logic. While there could be ten people at your house and using the same computer, we would never lock you for that alone. Now if there was ten people only using ‘one’ account, that’s when we would lock! Or if one person had ten accounts, that’s also a lockable offence! Please read the Rules. If you have any questions, please contact a Moderator. If you’ve accidently broken one of our multi-account rules, contact us in support – we’re very understanding! If everything goes smoothly you’ll be back on your main account after a brief chat. We respect honesty.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page