PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cele's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Cele's Scrolls >

Cele's AvatarCele

Shiny Collectors Association

What are you hunting right now? chaos tbh Whatever random nonsense I decide to hunt on the fly. Look at my party and imagine that I'll either be on it for 3 days or 3 months. There's no in between. * I'm flitting between these chains with PR Sticks because I'm ADHD and incapable of committing to one hunt for long periods of time. Thanks for understanding. Are there any hunt slots available? Generally, no. I prefer to hatch whatever I'm going to hatch and move on. You can check my shop for prices, and my fields for what I've got. How much does it cost to buy a shiny? Please see my shop for the current status of shiny prices. This post also contains information regarding my albino and melan prices. How much does it cost to buy an albino? Please see my shop for the current status of albino prices. This post also contains information regarding my shiny and melan prices. How many specials do you have available? Please see my labeled UFT fields for current quantities and species. Would you accept items instead? Sure. Current Tournament Tokens, Box Boxes, and Summons that I'm collecting are preferred, but I'm happy and willing to negotiate when it comes to other things. Would you be willing to nature breed? Timid only. This is because I'm mostly in these hunts for myself. As I said, I'd rather hatch for what I want and then move on. If I get lucky and get what you want, that's an added bonus. Sorry to disappoint, and thanks for understanding!
What about summons? My current collections and buying prices are in my shop. Do you have any summons up for trade? I don't get many on my own, but they are listed in my shop here. Summon Collections:
Rage Feather: 33/1000
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page