PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide to PFQ Symbols

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide to PFQ Symbols >

croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
I've seen stuff about these asked numerous times so thought it would do well to have a guide of them all. If I am missing any, please let me know
Special Pokemon
Shiny Albino Melanistic
Mega Evolved Account Locked PF1 Transfered
Custom Sprite Revived Fossil From Pokewalker
Recieved as Starter Delta Species
User Based
New User Mod/Admin* User with Hypermode
Scours
Exhausted Tired Not Tired
* = Only visible in Site Chat Delta Symbols show as different color for different types.
Normal Fire Water
Electric Grass Ice
Fighting Poison Ground
Flying Psychic Bug
Rock Ghost Dragon
Dark Steel Fairy
The following get their own section because they don't fit nicely in the table. Fields Raises Happiness for those types Lowers Happiness for those types Time of Day Day-time Night-time Dusk/Dawn Pokemon Happiness A happy pokemon will have a green heart similar to the field happiness. An unhappy pokemon will has a red heart similar to the field happiness. A neutral pokemon will have a yellow heart. Announcments Bar** Daily Tasks Egg Timer Hypermode (Info/Purchasing/Using) Shiny Charm (Also where you can buy Pokeradar, Pokeradar+, Shiny Charms, UBercharms and Shiny Charm Box) Ubercharm Albino Radar (You can buy and charge the Albino Radar here. Ubercharms can also be bought here.) Lucky Egg (EXP Share, Lucky Egg, and Super Lucky egg can be bought here) Interactions Tournament Contest MCW (Mass Click Weekend) Fab Friday Birthday Bonus / Type Race **You can learn more about all the icons in the announcement bar by clicking on them at the top of the page. EXCEPTIONS: Tournament, Contest, MCW, Fab Friday, Type Race, and Daily Tasks are not there all the time. Info on these can be found by going to their respective page from Farm > Other Links. Info about the Birthday Bonus can be found on the wiki.
Helpful Links/Info about the Above:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page