PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #27

Nov. 30, 2016 Okay, so. I've been thinking this over for a while now, and I came to the conclusion that I need more feedback regarding my WikiFirsts page. As is, the page only records the timestamp for each "First". Summary links weren't recorded due to conflicting reasons. I won't go into detail about them, but the bottom line is that I'm considering adding summaries now. There's one teensy tiny issue with that though: Resubmitting existing "Firsts". As I mentioned above, my database doesn't record summaries - it only extracts the timestamp. Adding summaries would mean many, if not all, records will need to be rechecked so that my database can then record the summary link. It also means I'll have to redesign that part of my database, but that's not much of a problem. My problem is, should I do it? But if I do it, should owners of "Firsts" be given the option to request a "hidden" status for their summary link? What do you guys think? (See poll in this journal).
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page