PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Ok Im getting annoyed now. Twice, has someone edited the same page as me at the same time as me, making my work useless and messing up what is going on
You need to consider that there are currently a massive amount of people working in the Wiki. I had yesterday alone at some point 259 edits that I looked through, and this was less than 12 hours after the announcement. Since 2 am there were now another 55 edits done. Not all of them check this thread, and things like these happen especially right after the announcement. (I remember it from the announcement 2 years ago.) A good idea is to check the Recent Changes in a second tab before you post your edits, it can show if someone is currently editing over you. Or a way to check without looking through all changes: Go back to the page in a different tab and check "View history", it only shows the edit for that particular page. This will happen less frequently after some time pass, but with popular pages, it still might happen.
Moved conversation from the announcement:

QUOTE originally posted by Ganorith

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by JoltztheJolteon

So I would like to know what would be good to use to edit the PFQ Exclusives? Like do I just put facts about the Exclusives?
I was wondering this too. Like trivia or what?
We want these Exclusive Pages to be as detailed as a Bulbapedia page (or atleast, close to it). We already have some details on most of the exclusives (the table on each page) but we would like more detail. I was thinking of putting the typing of the Pokemon on the evolution tree, but I dunno if it'll work.
I also want to add that it would be great if someone could come up with a pretty layout for the page/would be able to code it. You know how on wiki pages they have infoboxes at the right side of the page? This would be a great idea for the Exclusives. And now I will look through the edits that were done overnight~ Thank you all for your great help!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page