PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

That hasn't stopped people from suing companies because they basically lacked self-control and managing to somehow win their cases. This is why a number of cases have come about where companies will add little 'break timers' in to their games. Case in point, look at the new Super Mystery Dungeon game. It constantly suggests taking a break when you've been playing for a length of time - though what it doesn't do (and I'm actually against us doing) is lock you out of playing. This is not something that I'm willing to concede. In some way, shape or form, this should be here. I don't personally like the "lock-out", but I also can't help but notice that a lot of the things that people are complaining about were already addressed / thought of when this was being made. Something that a lot of people have failed to take note of when Niet has actually already said that these things were taken in to account when it was being made.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Please understand, all the concerns I have seen so far were thought of when designing the feature. Even MCW.
If you're here to provide feedback - that's great. I love that people are so willing to provide it. But this is give and take. You're giving feedback, so please pay attention to when your feedback is addressed. It still applies, unfortunately - so I ask that people please read up on the discussion. Your two cents is more than appreciated - but it will be far more appreciated and not annoying if we don't have to say "This has already been addressed". That said - my personal complaint lies in rus-chasing. A lot of people chase the 'rus and mass-click. After mass-clicking the 'rus host, if there is still time left, they'll go to the 'rus-hosts party and continue to click there. All the more chances, right? (I do it, too >x> ) But let's presume... This is done a few times with people who have a lot of Pokémon. Let's say, Eltafez, me and Sei. ...Suddenly... we get a situation. So - let's say Elta gets the 'rus first. Then I get it. Then Sei gets it. We all have a fair amount - so you'd get locked out, I think, after clicking me. Leaving you locked out for a small while whilst Sei has the 'rus. Now it won't last the full duration of the 'rus, but it's definitely going to cut in to your time... Meaning, you may well be unable to properly click Sei... Suddenly you may have just lost the 'rus. ...I don't think that's exactly fair.

QUOTE originally posted by Michi the Kid

I feel like what's happening is that this new update is taking everyone and bumping them down to what weakest person can do. As the saying goes "You're only as strong as your weakest player". However, this is not a team effort site. This is individual.
Sure. If your "weakest link" is capable of doing half a million clicks every day... Somehow, I don't think you made a fair analogy. Just saying. As a general thing (as in not in reply to Michi), I want to note that this is a short-term lockout which unless you're basically The Flash... Or perhaps as a better example, botting - the lock-out isn't going to be long. 5 - 10 minutes at the most. ...I still don't agree with it - but hey, that's me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page