PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

ratgirl34's Avatarratgirl34

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

So there is a lot wrong with your post. I'll start from the bottom and go up. You hatched the eggs. That is why your pair sucked. You cannot be the OT/Breeder of the pokemon you are pairing. You cannot adopt them from the Shelter for yourself. You MUST get them from two different people. The Shelter DOES change the OT because it's like a dog rescue. You give up your dog/pokemon -- you are not the trainer anymore. That doesn't mean that you can put your pokemon in the Shelter and readopt them, you still bred them. You didn't get them from another person. Try again, with the help of a couple friends. Also, this guide was written with the assistance of Garthic; I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.
I get why the first pair sucked. But the new pairing is 10% better. I guess I just don't understand why that is since they should be identical given that the only difference is that I didn't breed the egg of one of the pokemon in the second pairing. And the egg I didn't breed I got from the shelter and hatched myself. It still shows the breeder as the first username in its history, so I assumed that indicated the OT; which is apparently wrong. I didn't realise Garthic helped with the guide.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page