PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #24

Aug. 25, 2016 Beware, this post will get a bit sappy. One week left before we move! I'm excited because it's going to be great. But also grumpy because we've been packing stuff for weeks now and there seems to be no end! And in our new house we'll have to unpack everything again! @_@; I'm also happy to say that I have found my guy at last. With him, I know I can make all the choices I want and he'd support me and be there for me. I was this close to giving up on that notion, as lack of proof thereof had been eating at me for years. For him-- No... For myself, I'm willing to try again. ...That is, if work stops torturing me. xD Second week back after my two weeks off and I'm ready for another vacay, oops. Hopefully I can find a job that stinks less after our move. So summary of why I'm a busy bee right now: move, boyfriend and work. C'est la vie.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page