PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Styleclass and You: An Introduction >

Niall's AvatarNiall

References

Sometimes, you need a little bit of more help. Here are some websites off of PFQ that can help you, or if you want to just read up on CSS! If you've found a gold mine, PM me a link! I'd love to learn some more.
  • W3Schools calls itself the "World's Largest Web Developer Site", and for good reason. This place is huge! It even comes with preview buttons you can mess around in!
  • Mozilla has an expansive list as well. I haven't personally used their site, but I've heard good things!
  • Stack Overflow has several answers that can help if you have any! Honestly, typing your question into Google will probably suggest this site, it's like the Yahoo Answers of this kind of stuff.

Special Thanks

And last, but not least, a list of people who, knowingly or not, added to this guide, no order of importance at all meant. If in any way you would like your name removed from the list, let me know in a PM. Thank you!
  • Niet, of course
  • Meu
  • Emberlynn
  • Beeside
  • Eltafez
  • Yamiro
  • Colress
  • King Vesper
  • Ganorith
  • Galladerox

Changelog

• 8/22/16 5:00 : Posted to PFQ
  • 9/18/16 1:35 : Minor edits, added panel style to post #3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page