PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Question with point 1, what happens if you use a Pokemon you hatched yourself? I'm trying to breed this Golett and this Ditto, the latter of which I hatched myself. They've only 46%, which I figure might happen since they're genderless and one is Ditto, but I'm not sure after reading this. I figured just 2 different OTs were fine, but do they both have to not be from you at all?
They should come from other people. That is how they gain the 20% - from being traded TO you. You can breed them yourself and trade them and get them back... but that will NOT give you the bonus. Cooperation with your fellow players nets you a bonus to your breeding pairs. Now, if I were to send you a Golett and you were to purchase a Ditto from Elta and we both traded you the two pokemon would have the potential to give you a good percentage. *Edit* Point of fact, you CAN get a very nice genderless pair; as several people have exclusive genderless and Cyrogonal pairs that are made using these methods.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page