PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #23

Jun. 13, 2016 Template system. Yes! This lifted my mood considerably. I just finished a closing and opening shift at work back-to-back in which I only got 4 hours of sleep and got rained on driving back and forth. My moped gear can take a hit, but it was raining absurdly hard and by the time I arrived at my destination, water had collected on my lap while I was driving, and seeped through the narrow opening of my rainsuit. My pants, undies and socks got soaked, alongside my shoes and gloves. So much for protective wear, huh. Since I didn't expect that much rain and thus didn't bring backup clothes, I was forced to work in wet undies. My bosses and coworkers knew all this and still yelled at me for being unusually slow. Try working in that condition yourself; see what happens. D< Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow. Excuse me while I burrow myself in code and art for some zen time.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page