PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A List of Items in Tables >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Credits
DO NOT LOOK AT THIS! THIS WILL BE UPDATED LATER WHEN I HAVE THE ENERGY!

Credit List

Now before this 'guide', there was one previous before it that was made by Aphotic. Aphotic made the tables for Summons, Mulch, Incense, Stones, Evo items, Special evo items, boxes, and treasure. Entei made table table #5 for the summons. Not only that but kakashinaruto had made the table for the berries. I would also like to thank them for updating the mega stone table 1 section. Kodiak made the tables for the training bags and consumables. PishPosh made the tables for gems, forme-Changers, and mega stones table 1. I would like to thank LucyxEevee for further updating the mega stone table 1 section and creating the account upgrades. YukixTea made table #2 of the gems and help fixed a issue with the incense. Pikachuisepiclol made mega stone table #2 and currency table. They also been helping in updating the mega stone tables. KiraKittenPsyn made table #4-6 for the gems. Trinity6345 made the relic table. Cryst made table #2 for the fishing gear. Spiritwingz made table #3 for the mega stones. I would like to thank everyone else who helped update tables for me! Any changes made to these tables at any point were made by me in order to ensure they are properly updated.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page