PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Duck Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Duck Chronicles >

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Happy Easter Feliz Pascua Joyeuses Pâques Buona Pasqua Frohe Ostern 부활절을 잘 보내세요 復活祭おめでとうございます 复活节快乐 復活節快樂

After doing way too much research, I'm pretty sure I found out how to write "Happy Easter" in all nine languages (or eight? Two variations of Chinese) that Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon will be in. For no reason. Just because. Although I learned and do understand that there isn't really an Easter in a few of these cultures. In fact, around this time of year China celebrates the Qingming Festival, and it is known to many as Tomb-Sweeping Day. It's a day to clean up graves of their deceased relatives. As you could probably imagine, it's not all that polite to tell somebody "Happy Tomb-Sweeping Day" while they're mourning their loved ones, but supposedly the translation I found is entirely acceptable. But again, I'm not sure if all of these translations are 100% accurate so please forgive me if there is a mistake. I just thought it might be fun to learn about other languages and cultures a bit. Honestly it intrigues me. No matter what you celebrate (or maybe what you don't), have a nice day.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page