PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #20

Mar. 17, 2016 Welp, I need to kick myself back into hunting mode. Unfortunately this melan Ralts ain't hatching by itself! ...But how can I when I've been having so much fun driving the moped I got? D8 I actually think I rather drive this than a car. Sure it's slower, but much better qua expenses and insurance that I otherwise could not afford. >>; But aaaaaah, it includes accessories like a helmet and gloves - my helmet is beautiful and awesome. It almost makes up for the fact that my parents said it's an early birthday gift... when they actually bought it as method of transport between home and work. Plus, with the monthly rent I'll be giving to my own parents, I'll be paying them back for the moped and accessories in 2-3 months. Ah well, at least I have a wee bit more freedom. That aside, I've been working on several recodes of my own. xD Not just my trade shop, but my personal website as well. I realized I used too many tables there, making the layout supah ugly everytime it breaks. It was also a good excuse to stop using a premade layout. >> << My schedule's swamped though. Every time I think I can sit down and work on my projects, I get called away from the computer. By the time I actually sit down, I forgot what I was going to do and aimlessly click on things. OTL Enough venting, more sleeping. Zzz...
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page