PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
((OOC: Ok since no Posts have occurred, I am going to be Vetoing through the Time-Skip.)) An amount of time had passed since the forest deal, and Ser had certainly found her fair share of people who had gone through the same kind of deal she had, being torn from their worlds and deposited here in this one instead, though by the sounds of it, none of them had been exploded like she had been, good thing there'd been healers going through for their weekly run when they found her. The air on the balcony felt nice on her fur, that she couldn't help but admit, "Wonder how the others are getting on? This must be new for them, and losing everything that made them capable, I know the Monkey-Tail was freaked the hell out by it all... At least they all seem capable fighters, I really don't want a repeat of the last time those douchebags showed up." Celere on the other hand, had recently completed her transition to her 'job class' and had been informed that she would need to get fitted out with the appropriate gear, and behind the curtain in the fitting rooms... a loud angry yell could be heard from outside with relative, making a few villagers jump in surprise, "WHAD'YA MEAN I HAVE TO REMOVE THESE!?" she was referring to the bandaging she used to... constrain a certain aspect of her body.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page