PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #17

Dec. 25, 2015 Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukah / Happy Kwanzaa! Yes, I know they're celebrated on different days but I'm covering all bases today. After a whole day of settling in and having fun in various swimming pools, my dad and I realized we forgot to bring the most important thing: the camera! Goodness, mom is figuratively going to kill us for not bringing it! D8 She demanded thousands of pictures since she's not with us right now (visiting her family in the Philippines) and we already missed one day. OTL I guess we'll have to make do with our smartphones... It's better than nothing. x'D In other news, it's still surprisingly soft weather for this time of the year. We'd have been between 3°C (37.4°F) and -2°C (28.4°F) by now, but the temperature is constantly hitting 16°C (60.8°F). o.O Oh well, I don't mind leaving my gloves in the closet for a little bit longer.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page