PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #13

Sep. 23, 2015 If the course doesn't end me, all the travelling might. In just a few days, I covered just about any transport method available above ground - short of flying to college or arriving there by boat, that is. I have moved a lot more in the past few days than I probably did in the past 4 years altogether. xD That aside... I had some free time on the train today and came up with quiz questions about the rules! It's something that I (and a few other staff members) have wanted to do for a while, but only now had the time to expand on it. It's going to be done in the Site Chat, though I'm still working out how many questions a week/month should be done. Can't be every day since college and the travelling back and forth are eating most of my day... But I'm thinking at least every Friday, so more people can join in if they want. Hm... Still have to stomp out the details. *mutter mutter*
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page