PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
'Sona Information

Animela: Persona

Genre: Fantasy - Is sometimes adjusted when used in RPs to fit. Species: Wolf Hybrid Animela would be the first Character/Persona I've ever created to represent myself. As noted I've been using her name anywhere I've ever signed up since I first logged onto the Internet starting in 2004. Despite this, the character was actually created in 2002 for a small story which eventually expanded into a novel and further into a set a books as the years went by. I'm still editing and writing her narrative to this day. It current spans from age 4 up to what is currently age 32. A summary at this time is not possible though a loose description from each novel may become available in time. Looks: Full grown A willowy woman with long snow white hair. Pointed wolf ears stick out from the topish side of her head and a long white tail is bushed out from the back. She has deep purple eyes and a pale complexion.

pictures

Melody: Fursona

Genre: Fantasy Species: Wolf Melody is probably the second character I've ever created to represent myself. I don't use her as often these days. She's mostly a loner and doesn't hang with others for very long periods of time so most of the time she's watching from a distance. She does enjoy helping out where she can and strangely enough dabbles in herbology. If you wanted she could tell you all the differences between water helmlock and Queen Anne's lace and tell you their usable properties in the meantime. She was also expanded into the MLP:FIM Genre a while ago where "Splatters" is added to her name when used. Looks: A white wolf with purple highlights along tufts of fur of her head, chest, and tail. When used in the MLP:FIM Genre a cutie mark of a concave box with music notes on the inside and dots placed on the outside was included.

Pictures

Meadow : Trainer OC

Genre: Pokemon Species: Human Meadow is a character I created back when I first started really getting serious into pokemon. Obviously she's gotten older over the years as we all do. Out of any sona I've ever made, Meadow has changed the most, several times, both in clothing design and personality. Originally she started with a Pikachu named Chupie but the poor Pika was disguarded in favour of a lazy female Chikorita nicknamed Lyf. These days she carries around an Eevee named Roury who was based off of my Familiar, a dark brown Tortie cat named well... Roury. The duo are currently in a comic which is hosted on my dA. Looks: Current - and Permanent An Average girl with Long dark brown hair. Her eyes are a bright green. Her usual Outfit includes a turquoise T-shirt, very dark blue shorts, and a white belt. She is occasionally seen carrying a green bag.

Pictures

Nunka: Pokesona

Genre: Pokemon Species: Ninetales Nunka is the only pokemon I've ever used to represent myself. Surprisingly the Kitsune is also half plant despite already being a fire type by default. This is because she isn't just a representation of my personality but also of my love of nature. Her tails are often bitten off and eaten but luckily they grow back with time. Unlike most Ninetales, pulling/biting off/touching her tails does not result in a real curse but instead of a Pseudo-curse which is more likely to cause mishaps, pranks, or bouts of self trolling and does not last 1000 years. She's also known for constant Phemmie death, or an appearance of being dead but since Kitsune cannot die don't bother wasting your Pheonix feathers because she'll revive momentarily. She is eventually found and caught by Meadow after much chasing and many problems caused. Nunka is also known to end up Glijinka'd. Looks: Obviously Ninetales, usually only sporting 7 or 8 full grown tails with 1 or 2 others only being half grown in due to the constant "loosing of tails and regrowing them" epidemic. Her fur is green while her eyes and tail tips are both sky blue.

Pictures

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page