PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Elta's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Elta's Scrolls >

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Entry #11

Sep. 10, 2015 I haven't had the motivation or the time to continue my Unown hunts - let alone click - these past few days. My mom's depression made her hit rock bottom, and I've been closely monitoring her to make sure she's dealing and how her medication's affecting her. It isn't easy, and it's drained me more emotionally than I care to admit. Dad's arrival back home after six weeks of work offshore means I can split the worry between the two of us, which makes it a bit easier to bear. Just a bit. Other issues in real life have popped up, as well, so I'm not sure how long until I'll be able to start Unown again. I promised to get them done ASAP and I intend to keep that promise... But I can't do that unless I'm 120% at my game. So I'll be attacking that first. Now if only there was a crash course Sleeping & Relaxing 101.
Template © Eltafez

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page