PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 4!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Floatzelite, Jumpluffite, Skarmorite, is there anything that won't be Mega? It's time for another Mass-Click Weekend! This weekend, November 1st and 2nd, your target is the same as always: 10,000 interactions. Pull that off, and this will be yours: UPDATE: Due to Sunday's server issues, the MCW has been EXTENDED. Monday's interactions will now also count, and there will be further bonus activations.
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking.
  • I completed it! When will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Awesome! It looks nice
TR Score: 8475
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
HOLY CHEESE Yes, another MCW~ Looks like a Dragonite-ite. //shot
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Kells's AvatarKells
Yess! So excited ^^
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Shannyi's AvatarShannyi
It's... orange! *w* No matter what it is, I love it already.
Blue-Ink's AvatarBlue-Ink
Yay! More Mass Clicks! That's good, cuz I have nothing to do the weekend after Halloween. I can make myself busy doin this. :3
martix0123's Avatarmartix0123
Awesome ;) hope i can reach it too ;)
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
Sounds like a plan! Hopefully I can stop playing through my epic love story with Nightwing on DCU Online long enough to get 10,000 Clicks in. :'p
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
Looks like a fire type, so I'm guessing rapidashite.
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
Hope I'll have the time to click this time, prepare to get clicked people!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page