PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 3!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 171819

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Floatzelite, Jumpluffite, whatever could be next? It's time for another Mass-Click Weekend! This weekend, September 27th and 28th, your target is the same: 10,000 interactions. Pull that off, and this will be yours: Unfortunately there won't be the "whole site get a certain number" bonus - but perhaps there'll be one next time?
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking.
  • I completed it! When will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Spiritsavvy's AvatarSpiritsavvy
I'm really enjoying these Mass-Click Weekends so far, so it's great to see another one. Will there be bonuses activated on the first day for this one?
☆ Katy and Spiritsavvy's Trading Bazaar ☆
Sprite by PF1 user Suineko (PFQ user Kirozey)
Avatar by PF1 user Rein (PFQ user Pyon)
Dragon1993's AvatarDragon1993
yes another Mega event cant wait I am still saving up GP for my other 3 mega stones and getting the poke for them.
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Yay! I was waiting for the next mass click weekend. I love all the custom mega evoulutions, I can't wait to see what one this is!(Keeps idea hidden)
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104637541 / 200,000,000
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Oooo! Another one! Can't wait for more sore hands!
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Ah ha when I saw "MCW3" I thought it was something like the Pikachu event thing But this is nice. I didn't get either of the previous Mega Stones, so this is a chance to get one this time. *insert baby success meme here*
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Aérix's AvatarAérix
Yay! I get a shot at another free megastone~ and earn a butt load of credits at the same time for a radar~ :D
Forever collecting
Killjøy's AvatarKilljøy
Yay! It's my Birthday on the 28th and I will be hella excited the night before which = no sleep! That means I promise I am going somewhere with this I will have something to occupy me and calm my excitement! Shinx out!
Hope I can do this, last MCW I only got the AZ floette. I NEED TO BE BETTER!!!
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
Great! Another one! I still need the Jumpluffite, though. I got over 10,000 interactions in Mass Click Weekend 2, although the interactions page cut over 300 interactions from my Sunday interactions on Monday, so I didn't get it. It also says I didn't get over 10,000 interactions total on the first Mass Click Weekend, although I got the Floatzelite.

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page