PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny Charm recharge!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry it took so long, but you can finally recharge Dead Shiny Charms! Visit the Shiny Hunting page to do so, under the Upgrades section. Here's how it works: At base value, it costs 100 GP and takes 5 days to recharge a Shiny Charm. However, the more you charge, the cheaper it gets (per Charm) and the less time it takes (down to 24 hours). There's a preview area on the Shiny Hunting page you can use to experiment and see how much you'll save by charging multiple Charms at once. Enjoy, and sorry again for it taking so long!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
dburn40's Avatardburn40
are uncharged charms tradeable?
Fold a Crane ^ Wish for me please!^_^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yes, all Account Upgrade items are tradeable.
Kosho's AvatarKosho
So, out of curiousity, can you find a shiny pokemon without a shiny charm? I don't really have money to sink into any site, since I'm in college [debts and all] but, I'd love to find shinies.
Jass's AvatarJass

QUOTE originally posted by Kosho

So, out of curiousity, can you find a shiny pokemon without a shiny charm? I don't really have money to sink into any site, since I'm in college [debts and all] but, I'd love to find shinies.
Yes. Its just harder without the Radar.
The avatar is made by me, btw. :P Join Sylestia Today!
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
Because the other thread is locked, I just wanted to say, the Shady Merchant Magikarp Sprite is awesome. I shall treasure it forever. On the topic of Shiny Charms, is it one charm per box or can one box hold all my charms? I wasn't a shiny hunter over at PF1 so I'm not sure of these things.
Signature by Naiyala
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
One box can hold all your charms. It'd be painful if you needed a box per charm. xD
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Yeah, I was hoping it was more than one per box. I was just thinking maybe it was like a limit of 5 per box. But really, who needs that many charms :P
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Wait so if you have no box, after using a charm it will disappear for good??
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3

Shiny Charms give you a massive boost to your Shiny hatching capabilities, doubling your chances on top of any existing modifiers such as Sei Day and the PokéRadar! When activated, it lasts for 24 hours before disappearing. The Shiny Charm Box stops it from disappearing, but it will need recharging afterwards.
The description says it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page